Skip to main content

Fitness Youtubers I Am Loving

Afternoon, everyone!

How is quarantine going? I hope you all have established some kind of normalcy in your life. I wanted to share some fitness YouTubers that I am loving at the moment. With quarantine, you are probably not going to the gym. It might be worth giving these home workouts a try to keep yourself moving and energised.

Chloe Ting

Her videos are short and quite accessible. They are also very energising and enjoyable and helps you really break a sweat at home. Her voice-overs are also very encouraging and supportive so when you are feeling a bit demotivated, her voice prompts are lovely.



Blogilates

She has workouts for all the different areas of the body. Her videos last different variations of times which can fit any of your time constraints. At the beginning of the month, she also releases free workout calendars. She also releases awesome blog posts which are really helpful. 



MadFit

Her videos are short and fun. They all follow popular songs so it feels more like you are doing a dance routine. You will be done with the workout before you know it because you will be busy singing along to the song.



Adrian Bryant

His videos are super simple but very effective. You don't need any equipment to do his workouts. You can also put your own music on because the workouts feature simple one move or two moves. The simplicity makes it more manageable.



Yoga with Adriene 

If you are into more calming and relaxing stretches or more pilates style work out which are not really about breaking a sweat but more about technique, you will love her videos. Her videos are really good for anxiety. During this weird time, it might be useful to try yoga as if can really help to center yourself back.


That's it from me today! Hope you are all doing well and I will see you in my next post!

Sincerely Sinthu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Afternoon everyone! Welcome to my blog! I am so happy to have you here. Let's get introductions out of the way. My name is Sinthu and I am 23 years old. I am a law student studying the LPC LLM in London. I am originally from Sri Lanka and I moved here due to political unsettlement. Other than studying the law, I read in my spare time and take part in writing novels. I have taken part in the Nanowrimo in the past which involves writing a 50,000-word novel within the month of November. I also love to create art and love journaling. I also enjoy exploring new places. So that's a snapshot of who I am. This blog is a new venture where I will share my experiences, guidance and anecdotes. If you want to learn more about being a law student and learning the law in the UK, I hope to provide some insight into that. This blog will also house a lot of lifestyle blog posts about how you can live your best life. It will hopefully bring you a bit of joy and happiness if you are fe

My Favorite Korean Dramas on Netflix

Good Afternoon everyone! So I love Korean dramas. They are quite creative with great narratives and they are quite heartwarming. Netflix is abundant with choices so I thought in this post I could recall some of my favourites so that you have some recommendations for entertainment if you are feeling down or just taking a break. Fight for My Way It has great inspiring characters who are living very relatable lives to a lot of us. In short, it's four friends navigating through their adulthood and trying to get out of unemployment and trying to keep themselves afloat and happy. They deal with unfairness but they overcome the unfairness in their own ways and they persevere through their problems. I really recommend this drama if you are watching Korean drama for the first time as it's a very relatable drama. Strong Girl Bong Soon It follows a girl who is superhumanly powerful and how she solves a kidnap with a game developer. There are serious aspects to it but it's bala

Isolation Activities

Good afternoon everyone! Let's have a little chat about this whole staying at home business: some of you are not doing it. Some of you are 'key workers' therefore have to go to work but the rest of you who have no business to be outside, why? Covid19 is a serious issue and we have to all collectively take responsibility and stay inside where possible. You might be young. You might have a low risk but your nan and grandad do not. Staying inside is not about you, it's about the lives of those who are at high risk of contracting the virus and further not being able to actually heal from it. At this moment in time, we have to stop being selfish. We have to stop thinking about ourselves and our wellbeing and really follow the recommendations. I want to preface this by saying that it is incredibly hard to be at home all the time. I cannot imagine how it must be for those of you who are extroverts. Humans are social animals and we need to see people and be around people fo